We do not want to have to choose between look and formula: we want it all! An ultra-natural composition, respectful of our health, environment and animals, plus organic, vegan and cruelty-free! And of course, formulas free of ingredients that are potentially toxic, lead-free, paraben-free and not hormone disruptive. Finally, we have something, with results that will blow you away, top notch colors, a crazy lasting hold, a comfort that lasts...! Well, the list goes on.
Eco-Friendly and Glam!
To make it simple, it means the most eco-friendly and the most glamorous. That's what "the best lipstick" means to us. Yes, not trying to toot our own horn, thank you. And if there are choices and compromises to make, it just needs to be the best choices and the best compromises.
Our obsession with the best lipstick was like our own Star of David, the benevolent but firm guide that pushes one to make the most righteous decisions, every step of the way. It was simple: we first started with just interviews, and then via Our Instagram Stories. We have listened and valued all your opinions on our choices, whether you'd be makeup experts or simple users. We did so to be absolutely certain that when you asked for "the best organic and vegan lipstick", then you would get that dream fulfilled in the best possible way.
"Would you like a second helpingds of cochineal? -Nah, I'm on a diet... "
What if we shared an example of the kind of dilemmas we face?
When you want organic, you naturally think about a label (usually private) that certifies that they follow a certain checklist for the ingredients used in the formula. Here's the problem: in the case of lipsticks, the red pigment approved by the different labels is extracted from cochineal and implies... to kill them. Not fitting at all with the vegan logic. So here's the alternative: synthetic pigments not approved by organic labels. So you have to choose between organic and vegan. We chose vegan.
But we didn't give up on natural: the formula keeps a very strong High concentration of natural ingredients (82% for shades requiring the most red pigment to 100% for less red shades) and organic ingredients (30% to 40%, knowing that labels require 20% in the best case scenario). Although we can always rely on the organic specifications, which serve as point of reference, we must go forward with our gut feeling. So no label, and no right to claim organic. Sometimes we must make diffuclt choices but its all for the right reasons.
The best natural lipstick, according to our customers!
In our aspiration to create the best lipstick, you have been able to let your voice be heard. Your criteria and your requirements: those are the challenges that our chemists have taken on.
- Amazing colors? Check! Each hue is created with the help of our Instagram community and approved by our makeup artists.
- Long lasting without drying lips out? Double check! Non-transfer lipsticks have the drawback of being saturated with silicone AND drying for the lips. Surprisingly, chapped lips aren't very charming...Not likely to happen with our ALL TIGERS formula packed with botanical oils and waxes. Not only because its holding power that helps the color stay in place all day, but also because its nourishing power provides a "lip balm effect" for durable comfort. And don't forget Our tips for a special long-lasting lipstick removal.
- "Easy-matte" finish? Triple check! The right balance between matte and shine. What a relief, no need to have a perfectly airbrushed foundation to go along with this fashion statement matte lipstick.
- Ecological? Check, again! Between 82% and 100% of natural ingredients, and between 30% and 40% of ingredients from organic farming.
- Vegan? and again check! No ingredient of animal origin. Zero, nada, nothing. And no pigment extracted from cochineal either.
- Cruelty-free? and again and again check! Like you, we love animals. We are opposed to animal testing in every country because, well, it is not a good thing. It's already banned in Europe. Outside of Europe, if a country were to impose those tests on us, we are committed to giving up our products.
- Good for the environment? check, check, check! Partners of 1% FOR THE PLANET, We pay 1% of our proceeds to the Poh Kao Association, which fights for the protection of wild tigers in Asia. These initiatives go far beyond the survival of the tiger, working on all its eco-system, and involving the local population.
Alright, alright, no more "checks!", you get the point.
Let us introduce the ALL TIGERS lipstick: a sensational texture, extraordinary results, formulated in a way that does not saturate your lips with a bunch of chemicals.
So, who's the best?
Whether you are "team eco-friendly" or "team glam", the Queen of the jungle is you. Wanna take over ALL TIGERS? One solution: Subscribe now to our Instagram page and let your voice be heard. We turn to our community at every key milestone of the brand.